According to Shueisha, it's become the second-fastest and successful hit after Assassination Classroom
And SxF Vol.4 is not even out yet because it will be released on May 13. I wonder how many AssassClass have sold before Vol.4 was even released. Did it also reach 3m copies before Vol.4?
Shoseki Ranking Apr 13
Shoseki Ranking Apr 14
All 19 volumes of KnY are still inside the top 25. Yup, the 2011 OP record is gonna be broken in 1-3 days.
I think it will surpass the record in the next 1-2 wks.
EDIT: Sorry for my misunderstanding. It's about how many wks the Vol.1 can reach 3m copies, not the whole 2020 KnY sales.
I think more and more ppl are started to buy the reprints one week after the reprint date. The current reprints (except Vol.19) were issued last week on Feb 26 and 27. And starting on this week's Monday (March 2), much more ppl are going to the bookstores to buy them.
I'm waiting for KnY's 2020 total sales to beat One Piece's 2011 record by midyear.
Shoseki Ranking March 2
Shoseki Ranking March 3
So the KnY reprints boost has started to kick off on March 2 and Vol.19 is at #19 :o.
Interesting to see how many it will sell for this week.