Recent content by KingBoud

  1. KingBoud

    Discussion Gray Fullbuster Thread

    I agree with the sentiment that Gray should ultimately fight against Zeref. Something I haven't seen anyone mention is that during the Zeref and Natsu fight, Zeref said power gained from the dead had the ability to kill him, and wouldn't Gray's power he got from Silver count as the "power of the...
  2. KingBoud

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    Thats a good point, although I hope it doesn't come to that. I think it'd be better for the story if all the dragonslayers had to team up to take him on. It'd give some of Mashima's forgotten characters a chance to be relevant to the story again, which is what the story desperately needs right...
  3. KingBoud

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    I'm sorry but if you think Natsu is on the level on Acno right now you're gonna be in for a rude awakening. I thought this chapter was pretty good compared to how bad the last few chapter have been. Natsu and Gray's fight was pretty cool, I liked seeing them go blow for blow. I'm not really...
Top