Recent content by KingSingh

  1. KingSingh

    Chapter Fairy Tail 366 Discussion / 367 Predictions

    As much I enjoy seeing Erza without clothes, I don't like the fact that she's being tortured :( I want Natsu to save Erza and Mira, and completely wreck their enemies. As for Silver's relation to Gray, I think it would be weird for them to be father and son, considering how Silver reacted when...
  2. KingSingh

    Anime Toriko Anime Discussion Thread

    I've read the manga and watched the animé, but since the animé is still at the Cooking Festival arc, watching it made me wonder something... Where are Terry/Kiss/Quinn/Daruma Horse? I'm fairly sure I remember Terry being there later with erm, someone who I won't name, but what about the others?
  3. KingSingh

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Where can you listen to/download Fairy Tail OSTs?
  4. KingSingh

    KingSingh's Gallery

    Aliases: KingSingh, MONF, Panjabi Power Programs: MS Paint, GIMP, Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4 Making graphics since: 22/04/07 Taking requests: PM me if you want me to make you something, however I'm not too good at making anything other than signatures/avatars just so you know. :P Paint...
  5. KingSingh

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    I joined last year in October, but I didn't exactly post anything much xD. I am a Sikh living in England. I like reading Shounen manga especially One Piece and Naruto. I also watch animé including OP, Naruto, and Dragonball Kai. I spend most of my day playing games on my PC, including Call of...
  6. KingSingh

    Discussion Doflamingo's Ability

    Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or... Yeah, that sounds about right, so the blood wasn't Crocodile's, it was Doflamingo's dead opponents. I always read all the discussions about Naruto and One Piece. Earlier today I signed up. It's interesting how much there is to discuss about little things...
Top