Discussion Doflamingo's Ability

BlackHair

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
2,503
Reaction score
1,005
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

I think it was definitely Haki. I don't see how diamond can hurt sand. Unless Jozu had some type of a liquid on him when he attacked Crocodile.
U got me wrong. I was referring to Lord Rayleigh's post. Which content is about the after effect from Jozus blow. I wasn't talking about the blow itself. That was haki for sure, imo.
 

zerocooldx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
3,579
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

U got me wrong. I was referring to Lord Rayleigh's post. Which content is about the after effect from Jozus blow. I wasn't talking about the blow itself. That was haki for sure, imo.
Oh ok my fault, i didn't see who you were responding to.
 

misterchaos

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
398
Reaction score
68
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

If Doflamingo really said : " That was pretty good alligator-man. Was my little blood-bath warm enough for you ? ", that is likely to be true.
I must admit that all the blood we see in this two double-pages troubles me.
that page wasnt mistranslated, wasnt something like the bloodbath down there in impel down (something like that) i remember someone saying that...:s
 

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

No it can't be haki. For all we know, for haki effects there is direct contact needed. I think with that blood on Croco, Oda is emphasizing that he got hurt.

I think as long he is in his physical form, there will be blood on his face. But Im expecting less blood on his face in the next chapter. Well lets wait and See.
Yes but the problem is that he has turned a part of his body into sand. And thus there should not be flesh, bones or blood left : only sand because his body has been turned into sand.
But the problem is that we see blood there. The only explanation would be that it flooded from his head that is still normal (as Razh thinks). But as I said in my last post, I do not understand how it could have went there.
 

BlackHair

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
2,503
Reaction score
1,005
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

I understand ur point and I also read the other posts. However this is just a manga. And in a manga things like blood, dirt, wounds etc are emphasising that the character got hurt or is weakened. I think you are putting too much thoughts on that.
 

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Yes, it seems but that could also be what happened after you've been hurt with an Haki attack : your body bleeds despite of your DF : that means, some blood come out even if Crocodile is in sand. I don't know, I just try to find a possibility linked to the fact it was an Haki attack.

Anyway, that stays weird, a feeling I got the first time I saw this page.
Poor Vegapunk, when he appears, he will have to explain a lot of things.
 

zerocooldx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
3,579
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Yes, it seems but that could also be what happened after you've been hurt with an Haki attack : your body bleeds despite of your DF : that means, some blood come out even if Crocodile is in sand. I don't know, I just try to find a possibility linked to the fact it was an Haki attack.

Anyway, that stays weird, a feeling I got the first time I saw this page.
Poor Vegapunk, when he appears, he will have to explain a lot of things.
Well Haki immobilizes a Devil Fruits abilities. Even though Luffy was rubber he was still getting hurt from the Haki use, he never lost his rubber abilities. But he also never lost his ability to be a "human" and thus be able to bleed even after. The same can apply to a Logia. They can have parts of their body being "logia like" and still take damage to those body parts or other body parts and either bleed or get hurt. Which actually only shows that Logia aren't as "godly" as they appears to be. If they get stabbed by a Haki embedded sword then they will bleed, it won't just disappear after the sword is gone. Which is actually good for the story, and makes Logia's very beatable.
 

beastboy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
284
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Well.. I no the probabilitys are to small but I steel WANT IT to be a Blood paramecia!!

Its better than a string string fruit that is to much naruto for me!! (kankuro and chiyo)
 

Razh

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
7,302
Reaction score
3,580
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Since when are Kankuro and Naruto a synonym for puppetry? The stuff has been going on before it. Puppetry I mean.

Also, if we're going to talk about controlling people's movements by controlling their blood flow, I remember Deep Snow from Rave Master, who could control anything that flows. He could even control people's movements with their blood. Of course, it was easier causing them aneurysms, but hey, who am I to judge?

Also, I don't think Vegapunk has to explain a lot. Why complicate things to hell? If Crocodile is bleeding then the drop that falls from his face isn't a part of him any more and it can't be sand. Also, the drop on the picture doesn't have to be that big. It's closer in perspective than Crocodile himself. I wouldn't beat my head against the wall over it too much.
 

beastboy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
284
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Well but using the strings to attack is really naruto like!!
But what about controling everything at molecular lvl... it would be easy to kill some one.. but doflamingo as that weird sense of humor, so he prefers to use it to cut legs and control people!!
 

bittman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
929
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Too broken beastboy. If he can control things at a molecular level, if he got serious for a second he'd just explode your brain or heart, Luffy can't go "RAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" on that.

I also doubt it's a blood fruit, but then again blood related attacks are really common in a lot of anime/mangas. I'm still a fan of the string theory, but that would make him an insane puppeteer to be able to control the entire body with it. I am steadily becoming a fan of the blood puppetry idea, but perhaps muscles also and he cut Oar's leg with something else.

I think we'll be lucky if Oda even reveals Doflamingo's ability in this war, even though he's gotten just as many pages as Whitebeard.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Actually, I have trouble seeing the blood eveyrone is talking about. Wasn't that just crocodile's sand?
 

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Actually, I have trouble seeing the blood eveyrone
is talking about. Wasn't that just crocodile's sand?
It is not likely to be just sand, it seems to be liquid : see here
 

Razh

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
7,302
Reaction score
3,580
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

My guess is it's the blood from Doflamingo's dead opponents. He was sitting on a pile of bodies before. Crocodile landed there and got soaked a little.
Hence Doflamingo asked him if his bloodbath was warm enough for him.
 

KingSingh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

My guess is it's the blood from Doflamingo's dead opponents. He was sitting on a pile of bodies before. Crocodile landed there and got soaked a little.
Hence Doflamingo asked him if his bloodbath was warm enough for him.
Yeah, that sounds about right, so the blood wasn't Crocodile's, it was Doflamingo's dead opponents.

I always read all the discussions about Naruto and One Piece. Earlier today I signed up. It's interesting how much there is to discuss about little things like a bit of blood.
 

Xman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
407
Reaction score
41
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Umm, I would go with Blood Controlling theory.
But, I have an idea how he can control someone's blood. I noticed when he fought Oars, Oars was already bleeding from his face...
I have 2 ideas, maybe Doflamingo needs to touch someone's else blood so he can be able to control it, or that person must be bleeding before he can control it.
You can see Oars was already bleeding before Doflamingo cuts his legs

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-555/page010.html
 

Razh

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
7,302
Reaction score
3,580
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

Doflamingo controlled those two marine officers on the first Shichibukai meeting and none of them had a drop of blood on them. Atmos didn't seem to bleed either.

The fact that he cut out Oars' leg should confirm that he has some strings.
Here we can see that he twitched fingers on his both hands when Oars' leg was being cut off. As ig he was pulling a string from both ends. That's how you cut things with sharp strings.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Doflamingo is a bloodman or...

I mean its a strong possibility that Doflam is a bloodman or something of that sort. But how did he control those marines at HQ's back when they came for that meeting and only Kuma & Hawks turned up?? I wouldnt like Oda to reveal that his a string string man that would totally suck!!!
 
Top