Recent content by Kitsueki

  1. Kitsueki

    Best Fight

    Yeah, I have my candidates easy :^_^ Vagabond This is by far one of the most captivating fighting manga I've read. The fights are great, and the underlying story that surrounds them makes them all that much better. There's not a lot to say here, I simply have great admiration for this. Best...
  2. Kitsueki

    mangahelpers

    Y'know, those two are mangas I've somehow evaded. Being an opportunist, Monster is now sitting in front of me and I'm reading. I have to say, I like this, it's sucking me in for sure. Thanks for suggesting them =)
  3. Kitsueki

    mangahelpers

    What a neat website~ Hey mangahelpers, I'm Kitsueki. In truth, I found this place while Google'ing some things about Bleach. To start off, I love reading manga! A lot of friends find it off putting when I tell them I would rather read the manga of a series as opposed to watching the anime. I...
Top