mangahelpers

Kitsueki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
What a neat website~
Hey mangahelpers, I'm Kitsueki. In truth, I found this place while Google'ing some things about Bleach.

To start off, I love reading manga! A lot of friends find it off putting when I tell them I would rather read the manga of a series as opposed to watching the anime. I love it when I find a new manga that catches my attention.

Some manga that I like above all else are, in no particular order (except the first);

  • Vagabond
  • Bleach
  • Naruto
  • Rurouni Kenshin
  • Dragonball
  • Sun-Ken Rock
  • Gamaran
  • Peacemaker Kurogane
  • Suzuka
  • Trigun
  • Gantz
  • Shamo
  • The Breaker (+ New Waves)
  • Hakuouki

I bet I forgot some important ones in there, I'm not too bad at forgetting.
At any rate, this place should prove to be cool. See you all around~
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Welcome!:party

Quite a combo of titles there...and I'm sure you forgot Berserk and Monster:p

And good thing finding the forum...it's the coolest thing on the net
 

Kitsueki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Y'know, those two are mangas I've somehow evaded. Being an opportunist, Monster is now sitting in front of me and I'm reading. I have to say, I like this, it's sucking me in for sure.

Thanks for suggesting them =)
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi Kitsueki, welcome to Manga Helpers! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Y'know, those two are mangas I've somehow evaded. Being an opportunist, Monster is now sitting in front of me and I'm reading. I have to say, I like this, it's sucking me in for sure.

Thanks for suggesting them =)
I always have a bad conscience recommending Berserk. It is definitely one of the best manga out there but at the same time i know that you will get to a point where you will be frustrated, especially with the irregular releases.
 
Top