Recent content by kokotas

  1. kokotas

    Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

    Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread @AishaClanClan heh thanks^^ I already have four, one accoustic, one semi-accoustic and two electric... However the one in the pic is not anyof them..it was a friends :P
  2. kokotas

    The Member Picture Thread

    ok, here we go ^^;; First one, CeZ asked for this, so blame him xD 2nd and 3rd, me and my friends at some restaurant... last one, just me holding the guitar :P
  3. kokotas

    One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Re: One Piece Yellow Grand Elements RAW Download (part 1!) Been expecting that :D Thanks for taking the time to scan it ^^
  4. kokotas

    Ask kokotas thread

    Oh, such praise... :redface Thanks, I'm trying me best each week^^ 1: Edited Manga can be REALLY fun! That is when you're Editing series you love and I love One Piece to a fault xD It even gets funnier when you scanlate with other ppl, like I do with CeZ <3 2:Well, I have enough of those in my...
  5. kokotas

    The Rush thread

    I dont wanna give false hope to anyone, but I'm currently trying to get things moving with rush and OP...However considering how things are now, don't expect fast paced releases or any release soon...
  6. kokotas

    Ask kokotas thread

    @CeZ None of the videos will be posted here, I dont wanna get banned :notrust :xp Hey bax :amuse Hmm, back when I was in school my favorites subjects were Programming (of course it was some custom stupid language for educational purposes) and maths! My worst was Physics! My grades always...
  7. kokotas

    Ask kokotas thread

    I only have videos...sry T.T But I can send them via MSN if you dont believe me, des! Then I again I'm not really sure If you'll manage to watch more than one min xD Hardcore stuff man xPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  8. kokotas

    Lazy Hangout Thread by Cez

    Re: "No more than 3 Questions per post" Thread by Cez Further than "THAT"??? OMG u're sick xD I mean I dont wanna imagine what comes after that...U scare me man xD
  9. kokotas

    Ask kokotas thread

    @Ayah Souvlaki is what greek dudes eat when they want to have smth fast :D There is the simple stick which is just pieces of meat on a stick and you just bitem off :P And the other one called pitoguro in which you put all the ingredients (tzatziki, pork, tomatoes etc) inside a pita :P That's...
  10. kokotas

    Lazy Hangout Thread by Cez

    Re: "No more than 3 Questions per post" Thread by Cez 1)You say you like women....So, what is the right age for a woman to start having "relations" with a man according to you? *coughs* pedo *coughs* xD 2)What are u studying? 3)Just these 2, cuz I dont wanna tire u too much :P
  11. kokotas

    Ask kokotas thread

    I go to eyboia every summer man :D So If nothing goes wrong I'll be there this summer as well ;) We'll drink till we faint, promise xD
  12. kokotas

    Ask kokotas thread

    Heya mina :amuse We greeks are somewhat lazy, but since I'm feeling less lazy than usual I'll just make this thread :p 1)As I said I'm form greece.... 2)Just turned 18 a few days ago :D 3)Favorite food...Souvlaki I guess(home-cooked food is not recommended since my grandmother sometimes...
  13. kokotas

    Greek Community - Manga, φραπεδάκι και παρεούλα, μακριά από ΔΝΤ και τρόικες.

    Re: The Greek Hang Out Thread!! Den ennoousame Greek sncanaltion group, oti dld tha kanoume releases sta ellhnika :P Auto to exw dokimasei kai paliotera, den uphrxe motivation kai genika opws eipes ta greek scans den exoun aphxhsh... Milame gia international Edited Manga apla apo greek staff xD...
  14. kokotas

    Greek Community - Manga, φραπεδάκι και παρεούλα, μακριά από ΔΝΤ και τρόικες.

    Re: The Greek Hang Out Thread!! Nai re paides ainte!!!! Einai kaneis na kanoume ena Edited Manga groupaki...Na vgazoume kathe vdomada bleach naruto one piece ktlp Greek Powa!!! xD Blademaster apo anime.gr e? :) Kalh tyxh file mou...ta perasa kai gw persu >_< Na mpeis se mia kalh sxolh kai meta...
  15. kokotas

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail [KEFI] Chapter 13 Released! This manga is <3 Thanks ocean and the whole kefi team for Editing ^__^ Keep it up guys :)
Top