- Joined
- Feb 1, 2006
- Messages
- 381
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I decided to create my own "Ask me" thread, since I saw Babii-Boo's was so much fun!
FINEIERASEDEVERYTHING://
And as the title says used to say, 3 questions max per post. I'm too lazy to answer more.
Edit 16/6/2007 ~
Also, here are my ultraawesomesuperglorious fanarts!
the rest later :/
Oh, yeah, I nearly forgot. Olive oils and tzatziki <3
FINEIERASEDEVERYTHING://
And as the title says used to say, 3 questions max per post. I'm too lazy to answer more.
Edit 16/6/2007 ~
Also, here are my ultraawesomesuperglorious fanarts!
Oh, yeah, I nearly forgot. Olive oils and tzatziki <3
Last edited:
only two questions for now
. I like guitar playing, I am bugging a cousin to teach me, but he's lazy. yeah, damnhim.
and ugh, you know me better than I though




... good looking girls and BLOOOOD - I just had it in a pretty smutty vampire shoujo
I love "Interview with a vampire" and "Queen of the damned" (this one because of the awesome music 

... but little me is pretty scared of them 
