Recent content by Kolz

  1. Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    I confess that I fell for mangahelper's april fool lol,then i checked what day we were --' Other than that, I felt like I needed to confess somewhere that I'm not going to school for almost no reason ( I dont knwo the reason, but I can't bring myself to go) and that I'll soon get fired due to...
  2. Question Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ?

    Thank you very much for your answer, i'll try Hayate no Gotoku! as u said. I also think there won't be any new episode before Juli or so. Anyway, Any other comment is still welcomed :)
  3. Question Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ?

    But, If u look at the manga, there are still chapters. But if the movie's dealing about Rakan vs Negi, can we tell there will be other episodes ? (Maybe not with the same name, But an ending to it ?) Because i doubt they will let it end like that, and it would disappoint many guys. Also, U...
  4. Question Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ?

    Well, First excuse me if the question has already been asked, Also if u dont recognize : Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai name, It was also told as Magical Teacher Negima! ~Another World~ Now my question : I saw every Mahou Sensei Negima ! Aswell as Shin Negima and the rest, But...
Top