My job is amazing so far O.O
This week I was lost 'cause I needed to make a decision that usually project leaders make... and I did it and reported it to important consultants and they said that my call was like... bull's eyes xD
And now... a dude from the department I'm working at (IT) gave me a ride and at some point we were talking about music and he said he used to be a musician and had a band but nowadays he couldn't find enough members or anything but he was trying to find people to gather in a studio, just 4fun, and I said I kinda like music a lot and used to sing a bit and he said I should join them in the studio, that he would schedule something with the other guys in my company that we know and that he knows that can play *-* AWESOME
---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------
Oh crap, now I'm wonderin if we should only tells secrets of the heart and our demons here XD If that's the case, sowwy~ D: