Recent content by Kouri-chan

  1. Kouri-chan

    Seinen Beshari Gurashi by MORITA Masanori

    Hehe, I see :) Well, I'll contact them if i ever get this off the ground ~_~ I was just thinking of posting up TLs myself for individual fans of the series, and if the groups wanted to use them, they could... but we'll see I guess :) [That's why I was asking if there were actually people...
  2. Kouri-chan

    Seinen Beshari Gurashi by MORITA Masanori

    Hey, sorry for reviving a super dead thread. I've been reading this series though and it's pretty great! It's got a realistic and well, earnest is the best word I can really use to describe the series. It shows the humour and joy from making people laugh but also the troubles and conflicts that...
  3. Kouri-chan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Magazine (Kodansha)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Magazine (Shounen Mag by Kodansha) Would love an anime adaptation of Area no Kishi! As for Inoue Mao, Inoue Mao you haev disappointed me :(
  4. Kouri-chan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Magazine (Kodansha)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Magazine (Shounen Mag by Kodansha) This really interests me *_* BTW it's **Igano Hiroaki not Higano and **Tsukiyama no Tsuiyama I believe... OMG Inoue Mao, I love Inoue Mao.
  5. Kouri-chan

    Shounen Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki and Tsukiyama Kaya

    Re: Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki & Tsukiyama Kaya @Drmke: You need to install mIRC in order to access the channel ^^ We have a portal to our IRC channel on our forums, but to actually download the file, you need to have mIRC. @Kaiten: I agree too much <3
  6. Kouri-chan

    Shounen Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki and Tsukiyama Kaya

    Re: Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki & Tsukiyama Kaya An amazing goalkeeper does appear later on... ;) (well to me he is amazing >_>) but I agree, most of the main characters/main memorable opponents are either strikers or number 10s XD Guess it's just the same as real life.
  7. Kouri-chan

    Shounen Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki and Tsukiyama Kaya

    Re: Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki & Tsukiyama Kaya He wanted to make sure that the ref could see that Kakeru didn't touch the ball. Clarified now that the chapters are out =D The next chapter coming will be pretty amazing! edit: also the manga will never make you forget Suguru EVER...
  8. Kouri-chan

    The Illuminati-Manga Thread

    Ooh. I see. Has the date been announced yet?? Thanks eni ^^
  9. Kouri-chan

    The Illuminati-Manga Thread

    Ah, I see. Interesting. Wow it's kind of weird to realise that you did the scans I read like years ago~ Ah well. I don't read Naruto now any more anyway >> how are you? =D And hi eni! Nice to meet you!!
  10. Kouri-chan

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Please change my title to Translator~ http://mangahelpers.com/t/kouri-chan Thank you! Done
  11. Kouri-chan

    The Illuminati-Manga Thread

    Thanks :P :O I didn't know you did Naruto! Wait, do you still do Naruto?
  12. Kouri-chan

    Support An Italian Solo Edited Manga Group

    And translation if they used the English translation to translate to Italian...
  13. Kouri-chan

    The Illuminati-Manga Thread

    Hi GGpX! Just dropping by... Sorry to break into the conversation XD
  14. Kouri-chan

    Shounen Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki and Tsukiyama Kaya

    Re: [FEATURED SERIES] Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki & Tsukiyama Kaya haha, I could rant about REAL, but this isn't really the place.. xD so... whatja think of the new chapter? Cliffhanger? Hmmm... <(^-^)>
  15. Kouri-chan

    Shounen Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki and Tsukiyama Kaya

    Re: [FEATURED SERIES] Area no Kishi by Igano Hiroaki & Tsukiyama Kaya Lol, what about REAL? Besides, there is a lot of humour in Area no Kishi ^_~ am i the only one who's not even slightly in awe of Suguru...? <.< Even though I have to admit that I was, when i first read AnK...
Top