Recent content by Koyomi_Araragi

  1. Koyomi_Araragi

    Discussion What Are You Reading? What Do You Plan on Reading Next?

    I finished Kimi wa midara na boku no joou and I'm reading bright world project... but I'll read yamada kun to 7 nin no majo
  2. Koyomi_Araragi

    How did you get your username?

    I chose my username because I felt the same way as Araragi (bakemonogatari) in that time
  3. Koyomi_Araragi

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    I was working for the first time with a fansub, and they told me about this great place.
  4. Koyomi_Araragi

    What is your name?

    My name Carlos, really common in C.A. My nick... bakemonogatari
  5. Koyomi_Araragi

    Where Do You Come From?

    I'm from san salvador, El Salvador... Is one of the cheapest countries in central america... I speak spanish, english, and trying to learn french and japanese added
  6. Koyomi_Araragi

    Discussion Why are Korean names so hard to remember ?

    the same here.. like sarganos said i dont have problems...just in the case the names wre similar
  7. Koyomi_Araragi

    Discussion What manhwa/manhua are you reading/planning to read?

    Right now need a girl (a lot of fan service but rlly fun) and tower of god.
  8. Koyomi_Araragi

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? the world only God knows my misterious girlfriend X Ane Doki Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Ai Kora Reborn! Fairy Tail Gintama a lot of these i wait more than a moth to read a new chapter T.T
  9. Koyomi_Araragi

    Discussion Where do YOU go to read your manga?

    http://mangahelpers.com/ http://onemanga.com
  10. Koyomi_Araragi

    Discussion Name one thing you dislike about manga.

    not animated..nuff said XD the sad true of just 20 pages...but like D.blue said "we gotta live with it"
  11. Koyomi_Araragi

    Favorites What is your favorite Manga of all time?

    Re: What is the Greatest Manga of all time? i think 20thcb is the best but i didnt read berserk.. fail i think XD
Top