Recent content by Kurumias

  1. Hello people !

    Thanks ! Okay, so : http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kurumias
  2. Hello people !

    Thanks you ! ^^ For the favourite Animes/Mangas, i can put the link of my MAL, here ?
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 468 Discussion/ 469 Predictions

    Effect of Zeref piercing END's book. For me, it is the good moment for Zeref to open the END book. He want destroy Magnolia, and Ishgar, so the best way is to free the demon, END. He is her best demon, and he is very very powerful. The mages of Magnolia and Ishgar will be powerless versus END...
  4. Hello people !

    Hello ! I'm Kurumias, a french man of 17 years old. I'm a "member"of this site since the 28 december, but it's my first message here. I don't really know what i can say, i'm bad for the presentations. So, that's all. Sorry for the bad presentation that I doing. See ya ! ^^
Top