Hello people !

Kurumias

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
28
Country
France
Hello !

I'm Kurumias, a french man of 17 years old. I'm a "member"of this site since the 28 december, but it's my first message here. I don't really know what i can say, i'm bad for the presentations.

So, that's all. Sorry for the bad presentation that I doing.

See ya ! ^^
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Do not worry about presentations!
Welcome on MH! You'll have lots of fun here! :D
Do you have a favourite manga/anime? :)
 

Kurumias

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
28
Country
France
Thanks you ! ^^

For the favourite Animes/Mangas, i can put the link of my MAL, here ?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, you can link to your MAL account, no issues with that since it's not an advertisement xD.

Welcome aboard!
 
Top