Recent content by kusiobache

  1. Hangout Dr. Stone Hangout Thread

    I don't like Tsukasa. I don't think he is necessary to deal with wild beasts, and I disagree with his ideas/logic. Also, regarding Senkuu wanting to rebuild civilization. I don't think that can feasible happen in their lifetime (a year has already passed, and they have a LONG way to go). That...
  2. Shounen [Webtoon] DICE by Yunhyunseok

    Dicescans have been releasing updates (they have a blog; I'm sure you can find it if you google). I'm not sure if me saying that is a violation of the forum rules -- I hope not :gwah And that reason for Eunju not using the dice makes sense. Some other possible reasons I've though of are maybe...
  3. Shounen [Webtoon] DICE by Yunhyunseok

    Your point about the greed-crazed dicers makes sense, and I like that thought (it hadn't occurred to me). True, but I'm under the impression that, once she became a dicer she somehow got most, if not all, of the information about the dice (although now we see that she most definitely doesn't...
  4. Shounen [Webtoon] DICE by Yunhyunseok

    You know... I'm starting to wonder if the Anyway... I'm really just trying to bring a bit of life back to this thread.:verily
  5. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 356 Discussion/357 Predictions

    IF the One Shot becomes canon, I think it could add an interesting twist to this fight.
  6. Shounen Dragon Ball Super

    MS has translation up.
  7. Seinen Captain Tsubasa: Rising Sun by Yoichi Takahashi

    Taken from the wiki (16 Nov 2015): Captain Tsubasa: Rising Sun (キャプテン翼 ライジングサン) is the most recent regular series of the Captain Tsubasa manga series. It is the sequel to Captain Tsubasa: Golden-23 and also to both Kaigai Gekito Hen short series, Captain Tsubasa: Kaigai Gekito Hen in Calcio...
  8. Shounen [Webtoon] DICE by Yunhyunseok

    See, I am confused on that. It seemed to me that the Final Die's power is used to make the dice that are distributed to everyone, thus weakening it (Also weakens X in the fight against the S ranker(s) perhaps). In that case, though, why would X give people dice -- he should keep the power for...
  9. Chapter One Piece 666 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction It would make sense if their presence didn't disappear. But shrinking wouldn't be very helpful if they couldn't use it to vanish and escape. perhaps their presence shrinks as well and luffy and co aren't good enough or just didnt focus enough...
  10. Chapter One Piece 666 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction If law needed technology he probably could have gone to vegapunk. And that would explain how zoro got caught off guard, but zoro trained with Mihawk - he shouldn't get taken down that easily. If that really is luffy's crew, then I hope the Yeti...
  11. Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

    Thx for keeping this updated Loktar
  12. Chapter One Piece 660 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 660 Discussion/ 661 Prediction Maybe Haki only leads to make contact with the "power" instead of the "user"? What I want to know is how Sanji caught up with chopper and them...
  13. Chapter Bleach 484 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions If they are a Gotei 13 type of group, this will be a LONGGGGG arc. I wouldn't mind that so much, but I'm not sure if Kubo has enough ideas to keep the arc interesting for long.
  14. Chapter One Piece 659 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 659 Discussion/ 660 Prediction What I want to know who this samurai character is. Seeing as how he seems to fight everyone perhaps he is crazy or has some sort of illness? Either that or he may be like zoro and just wants to be the strongest. Either way, I hope Brook gets a...
  15. Question What are the Items that Ickshonpay Kaztouger mentioned on Chapter 331?

    well if Ging left it probably isn't that big of a deal. Might be for Gon later on, but having Gon follow in Gings footsteps would be cliche.
Top