Recent content by l Forgotten l

  1. l Forgotten l

    Language What Languages do you know?

    German:fluent French:advanced/learning/basic right now English:advanced Turkish:fluent Bulgarian:fluent Added! ~Icei
  2. l Forgotten l

    Kiss or Count

    28
  3. l Forgotten l

    Kiss or Count

    26
  4. l Forgotten l

    ~thread made by l Forgotten l~

    I read some manhwas,butI'm not currently fallowing one I can speak them.I live in Hannover,nice place except this weather ><
  5. l Forgotten l

    ~thread made by l Forgotten l~

    I love other Bioware Games too.I have seen the E3 trailer.It's awesome.I have read the Books too,I found the games a lil bit better I like almost every manga.currently fallowing naruto,fairy tail,one piece etc. The next flag is gonna be the flag from bulgaria thanks for the link btw
  6. l Forgotten l

    ~thread made by l Forgotten l~

    Well,hello there Just just browsed through this forum,as I saw that I need to introduce myself here.Well then,I'm gonna do it In fact I hate introducing myself,but however,I'll make it short this time, I'm from Bulgaria,Germany and Turkey.But currently I'm living in Germany...I...
Top