- Joined
- Jun 30, 2013
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Well,hello there
Just just browsed through this forum,as I saw that I need to introduce myself here.Well then,I'm gonna do it
In fact I hate introducing myself,but however,I'll make it short this time,
I'm from Bulgaria,Germany and Turkey.But currently I'm living in Germany...I guess...However,I need to change the Flag again in one week.
I love PC Games,Dragon Age2 is my favorite,and I love the chara Fenris
I wanted sing here up with the Name Fenris,but it was taken
no matter,I love this name too
Sometimes some people think I don't have a real life,I waste too much time with forums and PC's and.....
And at last I want to admit something:
....I admit it,I love admit things
If anyone should have question,just feel free to ask,...I'm bored right now anyway xD
Just just browsed through this forum,as I saw that I need to introduce myself here.Well then,I'm gonna do it
In fact I hate introducing myself,but however,I'll make it short this time,
I'm from Bulgaria,Germany and Turkey.But currently I'm living in Germany...I guess...However,I need to change the Flag again in one week.
I love PC Games,Dragon Age2 is my favorite,and I love the chara Fenris
I wanted sing here up with the Name Fenris,but it was taken
Sometimes some people think I don't have a real life,I waste too much time with forums and PC's and.....
And at last I want to admit something:
....I admit it,I love admit things
If anyone should have question,just feel free to ask,...I'm bored right now anyway xD

(actually they are really nice, so just go ahead and post there without worry
)
....you should read the DA books, if you haven't...


