Recent content by laclongquan

  1. laclongquan

    Seinen Saiyukiden Daienou The Monkey King by Katsuya Terada

    A twisted reimagination of the "Journey West Saga, The Monkey King", as the name suggest.mangaupdates link In contrast with most of the popular reimaginations of the Journey West, this manga is a wonderful collection of surprises, with unexpected meanderings all over the plot lines. Wonderful...
  2. laclongquan

    Support How to Show newest Edited Manga chapters?

    I still follow mangaupdate of course. But some groups has the habit of posting news here only and/if/when post it there much later. So you can say my news source is both MH and MU. Any way, is there any way to personalize the arrangement of the Browse Latest Manga Chapter so that it...
  3. laclongquan

    Support How to Show newest Edited Manga chapters?

    I mean news of Edited Manga. There're a lots of scan groups didnt and dont use your server, they just posted here that they've released some. If they are polite there would have been a link to sharesite ddl link of that release. If not, just a link to their website. I dont actually use your...
  4. laclongquan

    Support How to Show newest Edited Manga chapters?

    In the earlier version of MH I can show the newest Edited Manga chapter by using filter English only on the new Edited Manga board. Now that is impossible due the way the board show all : Translation, Scan, raw. Information Overloaded!!!! Do you guys know how to show the newest ENG Edited Manga...
  5. laclongquan

    Done English Translation of a Shinsengumi Novel

    lol! You know how to grab the attention of horny manga readers out there.
  6. laclongquan

    Feedback Filter by language: Latest Edited Manga section

    On the Latest Edited Manga section put an option to allow filter by language. I only follow the news of english Edited Manga, as I dont have much interest in Edited Manga with other language (even my native language which is Vietnamese). So I find it very frustrating that I cant follow all the...
  7. laclongquan

    The cnet128 Thread

    Yo cnet128 You are a perfectionist eh? Sound like you need a challenge... a new challenge, I should say. The Record of Fallen Vampire or Vampire Juuji Kai The manga was translated and editted up to chapter 13, by TJO. Damn good translation! Well, its story is good, characters is...
  8. laclongquan

    Shounen Vampire Juuji Kai by Shirodaira Kyou & Kimura Yuri

    Re: Vampire Juuji Kai I so love its dialog. Off all the manga I've ever read, it has the best dialog. And the translator of tjo done a very good job off it as well. if you can use irc, vampire juuji kai is on lurk's bots. ddl can be found on mangatraders. The group done it (...
  9. laclongquan

    The Reiu Thread

    Hi Reiu May I ask how the situation with the Princess Resurrection manga (kaibutsu oujo)? At first I thought you stopped releasing totally. But checking the forum it seem you still do the translation of later chaps. But no Edited Manga... And some guy release a chapter (28) on...
  10. laclongquan

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: Until Death Do Us Part Discussion Thread Blind warrior? Blind warrior.... now where the heck did I read it ... I remember once upon a time I read an old old manga (ancient style, 70s-80s). A blind samurai fighting and stuff. solid manga overall but nothing to rave about (other than that...
  11. laclongquan

    Hanaji-Scans lonely lonely thread

    YO, hello and salutations I just drop by to say hello. I want to congratulate you guys on doing such a terrific job of Blood Alone. A superb manga. Great atmostphere, very nice dialog (translation) and deep layers of the story. I am so looking forward to your future releases
Top