Feedback Filter by language: Latest Edited Manga section

Status
Not open for further replies.

laclongquan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
86
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam
On the Latest Edited Manga section put an option to allow filter by language.

I only follow the news of english Edited Manga, as I dont have much interest in Edited Manga with other language (even my native language which is Vietnamese). So I find it very frustrating that I cant follow all the newest release of eng scans. PLease make it so that if I so choose, the latest section of front page willl only show eng scan (like the old layout, see?)

Mangaupdates has filtering option in its user cp. And I chose filter out all the shounenai releases. They are few, but very irritating should you stumble upon them... Happy as a clam, I am, with that option of mangaupdates.
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You can already find the newest English scans, although not on the front page, by going here (Nav: Download Manga > [ENG] Scans). If you're really lazy, just save that as a bookmark and you'll only see English Edited Mangas.
 

Nimloth

よろず屋 / Yorozuya
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Tech
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
You can already find the newest English scans, although not on the front page, by going here (Nav: Download Manga > [ENG] Scans). If you're really lazy, just save that as a bookmark and you'll only see English Edited Mangas.
The woman is correct!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top