Recent content by LawrenceOf300

  1. Shounen Doubutsu no Kuni by Raiku Makoto

    Kewl, please, keep translating it, last issue's color pages were great :D
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) are there any raws for anagle mole?
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) I'm looking forward to Fukuchi's new series too. I hope that someone will release raws for this manga =)
  4. Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Is really Spiral a flasghip? I'm reading zetsuen no tempest and there's no surprise in reading that...the author is tha same, and he's great
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) I love Gin no Saji and Buyuden...I'm following the english releases and I think that Shonen Sunday has a great opportunity to get closer to Shonen Magazine!
  6. Shounen EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi

    Just read chapter 4... awesome art as usual, the story's getting interesting, maybe a bit too fast...I'm curious for the results when the 1st volume will be out
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) I'm just a bit scared of what could happen, since I believed Psyren an important manga for Shueisha, but we all know the end of this story...so I hope that DD will have a different path...
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) how can defense devil be ranked so down???
  9. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Maybe I'm wrong, but Hanimero could be a Shoujo, and Hasebe-san no iru Yakyuubu could be about baseball.
  10. Shounen EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi

    Re: [NEW]EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi What about the third chapter? are there any problems? Hope not :)
  11. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    just finished to translate sengoku armors One shot to italian, I loved it! I hope that that kind of manga is appreciated in japan, since lots of manga about sengoku era stopped without a real ending
  12. Shounen EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi

    Re: [NEW]EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi I watched some scenes of the anime, and apart from the general character design( there are differences) the story is totally different, even the period. I really like this manga, keep doing it and don't drop it please^^
  13. Shounen EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi

    Re: [NEW]EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi I'm so curious about the story... the authors are new to the world of manga, aren't they?
  14. Shounen Gekka Bijin by Endou Tatsuya

    does anyone know if this manga's gonna be dropped?
  15. Shounen EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi

    Re: [NEW]EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi it's just important that they don't drop the project, i love it
Top