Recent content by Lefance

  1. Lefance

    Done Some questions inside......

    I would say "konsaru" means con sal, which means "with salt", literally. It really isn't a good name for a coffee lounge, per se, but it does sound classy, "Con sal". "Consul" isn't bad either, though.
  2. Lefance

    Finnish Community

    No jaa, aktiiivisuudesta en vielä tiedä, koska joinin (äh, liityin) joukkoon tummaan vasta tänään. Mutta on se hienoa että manga-avittajien yhteisössä on paikka meille suomalaisillekin. Oikein hyvää kuuluu (kerrankin). Pakkohan oli kirjoittaa tänne kun kerran suomi sujuu. Mutta onko tosiaan...
  3. Lefance

    I have a dream

    Hello, I'm Lefance from Finland and I'm here as an aspiring translator... or something like that. I recently stumbled upon Arc The Lad II -Honoo no Elc- (Arc The Lad II -Elc of Flames-) RAWs and I thought it would be awesome to translate it. I am not particulary a fan of Arc The Lad, but the...
  4. Lefance

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) "I walked with mother just a while ago." or "I took a walk with mother just a while ago". Okaa-san to issho ni sakki aruiteta. Sakki means something that has ended recently.
Top