- Joined
- Aug 8, 2013
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello, I'm Lefance from Finland and I'm here as an aspiring translator... or something like that.
I recently stumbled upon Arc The Lad II -Honoo no Elc- (Arc The Lad II -Elc of Flames-) RAWs and I thought it would be awesome to translate it. I am not particulary a fan of Arc The Lad, but the manga is pretty cool. Then I remembered this community so I joined...
About my experience: I started reading manga over ten years ago, and also begun self-studying Japanese then. I have studied Japanese also in "proper" school for a while, but I decided to drop out. But I have continued self-studying after that. And thanks to that, I am able to read manga with furigana without too many problems. I'm quite lazy, haha, so I tend to read manga only with furigana. But playing games without furigana has helped with kanji.
Umm.. I hope to be somewhat helpful here, so "yoroshiku" to all!
I recently stumbled upon Arc The Lad II -Honoo no Elc- (Arc The Lad II -Elc of Flames-) RAWs and I thought it would be awesome to translate it. I am not particulary a fan of Arc The Lad, but the manga is pretty cool. Then I remembered this community so I joined...
About my experience: I started reading manga over ten years ago, and also begun self-studying Japanese then. I have studied Japanese also in "proper" school for a while, but I decided to drop out. But I have continued self-studying after that. And thanks to that, I am able to read manga with furigana without too many problems. I'm quite lazy, haha, so I tend to read manga only with furigana. But playing games without furigana has helped with kanji.
Umm.. I hope to be somewhat helpful here, so "yoroshiku" to all!
A belated welcome to you~!
