Recent content by licentious1

  1. Team Konoha 12

    Team A has the advantage in mid and long range jutsu, so the forest arena provides a great deal of space for them to utilize their ranged abilities most effectively. With Team A's s superior intellect I don't think the melee types would have to engage in combat unless it was to mop up. Team A...
  2. Discussion My theory about Naruto's Future Jutsu

    Naruto has to develop an original technique that is unique to his abilities. That's the only way he can surpass everyone, alive, dead or reanimated, and also be the strongest. Naruto will get help along the way, but what he does will surprise everyone.
  3. Fantasy Kakashi vs Sasuke (Wartime)

    Last time they fought Sasuke had the upper hand. In a wartime scenario I'd see Kakashi telling his comrades to leave, then go on an all out offensive. Kakashi knows their difference in stamina and that they employ similar techniques. I think Kakashi would force Sasuke into Susano'o to limit his...
  4. Fantasy Old Sarutobi vs Kakashi

    Kakashi wins. Kakashi has elemental advantage. Lightening>Earth and Water>Fire. Kakashi and Hiruzen are both veterans so they are on similar footing with an edge to Hiruzen. Kakashi has access to a bloodline limit. Kakashi has the springtime of youth and new generation>old generation.
  5. Team Sasori and Deidara vs Tsunade and the Raikage

    Raikage Blitz would break Sasori's first body and destroy Deidara. Then it would Sasori vs Tsunade and Raikage. Tsunade and Raikage>Sakura and Chiyo
  6. Discussion Is Itachi back for good?

    I suspect Kabuto would have to release all his ET zombies in order to release Itachi, which he will only do when necessary. Orochimaru's will flows through Kabuto's veins so he seeks Uchiha powers and he knows Itachi possesses Shisui's sharingan. I predict Itachi will get a win-loss vs...
  7. Chapter Naruto 551 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 551 Discussion / 553 Predictions Weird seeing Itachi work on and as a part of a team and using teamwork.
  8. Design Fix A Character!

    Re: Fix-a-character I think Kishi should either hang out with more women or get a woman's insight as to how to write a female character. I think K refrains from developing female characters because he doesn't feel comfortable writing them. For instance, Sakura's "I'm gonna kill Sasuke"...
  9. What-If If you could combine two characters...

    Naruto+Shikamaru's scariness would be Shika's power of deduction and Naruto's taju kagebunshin= Nashikamaru does taju kb and 1000 Nashikamru form Shikamaru's thinking posture. Shikamaru could see 200 moves ahead. Narshikamaru could see 1000x200=200,000 moves ahead!!! Kabuto+Danzo would be an...
  10. What-If If you could combine two characters...

    Sakura+Ino+Karin=Sasuke's biggest fangirl
  11. Favorites Naruto - The Hot Characters Compilation

    In no particular order: sakura-green eyes and pink hair ftw karin-bad girl anko-sexy outfits, bad girl attitude temari-blondes have more fun shizune-adorable personality I wonder if anyone will mention Haku
  12. What-If If you could combine two characters...

    Tsunade and the current Mizukage=biggest boobs ever and some solid jutsu. Naruto and Haku= massive demonic ice mirror with taju kb attacking with rasengan or throwing mini rasenshuriken and with Haku's demonic ice mirror speed+Naruto's speed in rikkudo mode they would be ridiculously fast...
  13. Chapter Naruto 545 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 545 Discussion / 546 Predictions Not germane to the topics recently discussed, but Naruto's variation of the tailed-beast chakra ball will be different. Bee told Naruto it should be 7:3 dark to light, but Naruto represents light so I propose it will be more light to dark, maybe even...
  14. Top Tier RD 2 Tsunade vs Nagato

    If she gets close she will have her chakra pirated and her soul reaped. Nagato is not Pein! Nagato is limited to one action at a time, not six. Nagato has a huge arsenal to blast people with, but he is limited to being only one person who can only do one thing at a time. Nagato cannot shinra...
  15. Top Tier RD 2 Tsunade vs Nagato

    I concur. In any given fight Nagato wins, but nowhere as easily as some folk have made it out to be. If they were to fight 100 times Tsunade would win 5-15% of them since she only needs to land on punch. Air bags, funny, I almost loled. If anyone could survive a shinra tensei, Tsunade is a...
Top