- Joined
- Aug 16, 2009
- Messages
- 867
- Reaction score
- 406
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Before you read any further, I don't believe Kakashi has a hells chance in winning this battle...
What I'd like here is a discussion on how the battle will play out, and how much of Sasuke's tech can Kakashi bypass before having to retreat...
In this battle Kakashi has used his Sharigan to copy the ET Swordsman of the mist and knows all their fighting techniques... (Absorbing Water Shark included too)... He also has all of their weapons including his own...
Kakashi also knows the alliances powerful sealing jutsu...
--------
My vote still goes to Sasuke, but I can't wait to see other people ideas on how this match will play out
--------
and please don't bash me for giving Kakashi those extra techs... It's a Scenario Battle... that said, have a fun discussion....
What I'd like here is a discussion on how the battle will play out, and how much of Sasuke's tech can Kakashi bypass before having to retreat...
In this battle Kakashi has used his Sharigan to copy the ET Swordsman of the mist and knows all their fighting techniques... (Absorbing Water Shark included too)... He also has all of their weapons including his own...
Kakashi also knows the alliances powerful sealing jutsu...
--------
My vote still goes to Sasuke, but I can't wait to see other people ideas on how this match will play out
--------
and please don't bash me for giving Kakashi those extra techs... It's a Scenario Battle... that said, have a fun discussion....