Recent content by Ligtnin

  1. Help Wanted Writing a Manga - Current Ideas

    I have made a new post that maybe you guys would check out? In short terms it's about an assassin :-) Link: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/80887-Writing-Manga-2-New-Idea?highlight=
  2. Feedback Writing Manga 2 - New Idea

    Hi again out there :) After I posted my first idea I got some good reasons why not to write it, so I got a new idea. So tell me what you think. I don't have a name for it yet, but I will think of something. The story is about an assassin who is the best in the city. he can use any...
  3. Help Wanted Writing a Manga - Current Ideas

    Ohh..... It is from Bakuman damn... I will think of something new then :) But thanks to both The Boss and Blade5468 for the help, I'm glad there are some people out there who will help folks like me :) I will start thinking of something all new that is my own all the way. And see what people...
  4. Help Wanted Writing a Manga - Current Ideas

    I got a friend who can draw so he will try to draw it for me :) The reason why it is kids is because he has found out that most of the great players have reached thier limit and then quickly grow worse so it would be better to take kids' talents so it would last longer :) But I can try to...
  5. Help Wanted Looking for a little advice or help with my manga :)

    None of this is ment for personal harm at all. changster1123 in some ways I agree with you but, and this goes for you and xerobloom: Please read the book: Maze runner and think of the first idea. It is very similar to each others and still different. About the name, I thin it's a good...
  6. Help Wanted Writing a Manga - Current Ideas

    Hi all, I am new to this forum-thingie so please keep that in mind :) I am trying to write a manga with an idea i got. But I am not sure if it is a good idea so i could use some feedback. I can't draw manga but I have an idea to a script, that I would like to have you guys out there to...
Top