Recent content by locomotion

  1. locomotion

    Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout AWESOME, :D THX so dude's an actor?
  2. locomotion

    Fanfic **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

    Re: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushki style Project! **** Well she did get a lot of story involving her, so I'm not that mad at oda sensei. and u do get to see some sweet moves on the movies and all, It seems One Piece abilities bring an almost unlimited move list that can grow ever long, those are...
  3. locomotion

    Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout :P
  4. locomotion

    The R0ck Family

    So I just started a Very interesting story about the spiritual world. Shonen/Action/Drama This story talks about the life of a boy who's evil side of him he had never seen, only the good side of him was with him all he's life. After knowing that he's left side was still in the world he decides...
  5. locomotion

    Fanfic **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

    Re: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushki style Project! **** thats one huge list, keep it up. :P Nico Robin is one of my fav characters, I wish she got fights like the big boys, (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji)
  6. locomotion

    Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout Orange Range, very good, which reminds me about the new O2 music video, u guys seen it? heres a link to youtube
  7. locomotion

    Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout Man I can't w8 for the 28th lots of anime singles are gonna be out, its gonna be awesome, Can't believe I missed the tour D'espairsray were, and some other sweet J bands, When I knew they were already in Canada. Oh well, UVERworld had a new single right?
  8. locomotion

    Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: JPop/JRock Thread J-Trance is good is not like american trance the makes sound like gay or something. J-rock I like but mostly just songs I liked The brilliant green Flow Sambomaster - Love they're music Snorkel - the naruto theme on was only song I have heard an its nice Access...
  9. locomotion

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: [Bakafish]Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas (latest ch010) so thats all for this manga no one gonna pick it up anyone know where I can get some raws for this
  10. locomotion

    Cleaning Cleaners' Compendium (Updated 4/26/06)

    is there any tut on colored pages u don't see them very often but when u do how do u clean it I know u can't leve on gray duh
  11. locomotion

    Chapter 367 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 368 Predictions [Naruto] FINALLY THE 4th HOKAGES NAME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  12. locomotion

    Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

    Re: [Request] Where to find Yakitate Japan? anime empire sub it all I can't get to find where rhey are in the web site so try there IRC channel http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/494.html
  13. locomotion

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray man 122 Predictions so lavi has a doble personality? whatever it is it looks like he;s other helped him. and now lavi looks more powerful than allen
  14. locomotion

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 117 Predictions whatever happens I think Hoshino is a genius. I thought I liked this manga becuase of the art in it which is awesome, then I got more in to the story which is so damn original and gothic somehow but I finally know whats the best part, THE FREAKKIN POWERS. at the...
  15. locomotion

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 112 Discussion Thread well jasdebi is an (are) idiot(s) but I'm pretty sure there not related myself, there's no point to it, but it was to much of a coincidece in their desing. thx anyway.
Top