- Joined
- Feb 14, 2007
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 6
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So I just started a Very interesting story about the spiritual world.
Shonen/Action/Drama
This story talks about the life of a boy who's evil side of him he had never seen, only the good side of him was with him all he's life. After knowing that he's left side was still in the world he decides to look for it. This kinda like the conscious of people, which is said to be the bad and good thoughts of them and how it affects us, except in this story the conscious take a physical yet spiritual form of a Angel (right side) and Demon (left side).
I have made a blog for it so u can go there. Story is really easy to follow and read. From what I have heard from people they find it pretty interesting.
The Story is still in process of typing and sketching. to Read it go here
Shonen/Action/Drama
This story talks about the life of a boy who's evil side of him he had never seen, only the good side of him was with him all he's life. After knowing that he's left side was still in the world he decides to look for it. This kinda like the conscious of people, which is said to be the bad and good thoughts of them and how it affects us, except in this story the conscious take a physical yet spiritual form of a Angel (right side) and Demon (left side).
I have made a blog for it so u can go there. Story is really easy to follow and read. From what I have heard from people they find it pretty interesting.
The Story is still in process of typing and sketching. to Read it go here