Recent content by LokoTrashman

  1. LokoTrashman

    Despotize Ch3 pages, c&c please

    wow ...the story is good ...somehow familliar but good ... there may have beem some other mangas with the same (or at least related) subject ... anyways dunno what to say ... you drawing technique it's not quite manga ... I mean i rather toonami(comics) style ... maybe you should try to remake...
  2. LokoTrashman

    Eternal Saber - The Manga

    Kodansha .. thats cool ... how did you do that .. whats the mail adress ..? ... i may have some stuff to send them too :D
  3. LokoTrashman

    Putting together a manga group

    Hy dudes .... I would very much like to join but It seems that my scanner got busted (stupid partyies ) ... maybe I coul join you but what can i help with .... I mean drawing is my best ... story stuff ..dont know .... heres one of my work made when that scanner still worked :(( its the cover...
  4. LokoTrashman

    Eternal Saber - The Manga

    Not bad man :D ....the ideea is kind ''tipycal'' but its not bad .... about the drawings ... maybe you should try making them a little more manga style ...I mean that michael actually looks like a Disney character :( ....and ... that outfit ...man that makes me think about Sailor Moon ..know...
  5. LokoTrashman

    OverD reUp ...

    Sorry abaout that last thread i've posted .. seems that i forgot to add the pics into the album :D ... amyways ... here is the good link http://lokotrashman.deviantart.com/art/OverD-a-manga-try-97560703 The pics are aranged backwards (dunno why though) ... and they somehow got a bit scrambled...
  6. LokoTrashman

    OverD ... my first manga try out

    Ok so I'm new here and this is my first manga try... its just a chapter .. never finished though ... hope you'll like it :D here is the link to it: http://lokotrashman.deviantart.com/art/OverD-a-manga-try-97560703
Top