- Joined
- Jun 25, 2007
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Alright, here it is, chapter 3 so far. Please comment and crit!

Thanks, but I don't want to change my art style. I don't believe in the separation of manga and american comics, to me they're all COMICS. It doesn't matter where they come from, or who made them, if it's a good story I'll read it. I don't want to put a label on my artwork. I'll do comics my way, and not conform to some standard or boundaries set by a certain art style. I want to be myself in my art. If you don't like it, I'm sorry.wow ...the story is good ...somehow familliar but good ... there may have beem some other mangas with the same (or at least related) subject ... anyways dunno what to say ... you drawing technique it's not quite manga ... I mean i rather toonami(comics) style ... maybe you should try to remake the manga using manga style ... but good job ..i like the title though ..cool font![]()