Recent content by lolapaolaberry

  1. Shounen [Webtoon] Love Maker

    The best webtoon I found so far that's provided on the Huffington Post in collaboration with Spottoon, a new Korean webtoon platform. First of all, Love Maker comes up with a genuinely creative story about Cupid, the little baby God of Love with his bow and arrow. In Love Maker Cupid is not a...
  2. Discussion What Are You Reading? What Do You Plan on Reading Next?

    Recently i'm trying to escape delay studying by looking through new things on internet so i started to read Trace from NASTY CAT on Spottoon. Seriously it's now on my must read list. The drawing are really good, the story is so thrilling and we got lots of cool supernatural abilities. Really fun...
  3. Seinen [Webtoon] Moss by Tae-Ho Yoon

    So I was scrolling through the Huffington post the other day and all of a sudden I stumble upon the webtoon Moss which some of you may already know. It's a webtoon that used to be quite popular in Korea and was even made into a motion picture. Anyway, apparently you can read a number of...
  4. Hangout General Anime and Drama Discussion Hangout

    Cowboy Bebop Hey! I am really curious about Cowboy Bebop. Heard a lot of positive things about it and am probably just gonna start it anyway, but was still wondering what you guys have to say about it. What are some of its stronger and weaker points, did you quit watching, etc. Thanks!
  5. Heya!

    Hello everyone! I'm Lola and I'm a 21 year old manga lover! Very excited to be joining u guys! Let's be friends!:teehee
Top