Recent content by LooneR

  1. 4 pixx ch469

    The look alright, but I think it would be better for you to put more work and time into less panels and give them the best you've got, which I think is a lot :thumbs.
  2. naruto & jiraiya

    You should post your work at narutofan as well. I think it will be a lot more appreciated than it is here. I personally like your crisp style :nod.
  3. ch 372 pg4-5

    I like it. I saw some people were bashing you that you copy Amaretti, but I think you will find your unique style. You are getting better and better :thumbs.
  4. Bleach 342 - Page 02

    The link is not working. Can you please fix it ?
  5. I can't forgive you! [444]

    This is amazing! I love it. Can I please ask to use it on another forum? I will credit you :P.
  6. [449|450|451|Brothers|Djavik] by ufh2

    I love your colourings, but what I would like to see is a proper manga coloured version. These TV look alikes are cool once in a while, but deep colours and artistic shadows are always my preference. If you could do them in HQ that would be even more awesome. Just giving my 2 cents. Apart from...
  7. 438.last.page.cleans.coloured

    Simply mind-blowing. The mix of bright shades and darker background (spare me I can be qualified as a disabled in arts :P) is astonishing. I think this is the best colouring I've seen by shade :wtf.
Top