4 pixx ch469

Alien81

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
386
Reaction score
70
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom

Aldoor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
29
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I like it very much, but I don't understand your hair-shadows, and it's look flat.
Keep up the work!
 

LooneR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
The look alright, but I think it would be better for you to put more work and time into less panels and give them the best you've got, which I think is a lot :thumbs.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
so good =D

like the pallete, but your can improve so much =D ol
 
Top