Take a look at this Illustration.
It is like i said in the start of this topic, there are kingdoms fighting against each other, and in the middle there are the walls.
I know it is from the anime not the manga, but it was worth seeing.
Re: Titans origin and purpose.
The Titan biotechnology is being developed over the time, and every time one nation comes with a new kind of titan, as i said. This process took a considerate amount of years. Of course old scientists have been replaced, Grisha is just another scientist of his...
Re: Titans origin and purpose.
I say it is Grisha's. I presume they live inside the walls since before they became titans. Athough they are working for the outside of Maria. And I say that Ymir came from the outside as a titan already, but is helping in the inside.
Hello everyone. I've come to this little theory on the origin and purpose the titans.
The story tells since the first episode that territory plays a very important role. Humans have been enclosed into the walls to be protected of the sudden appearance of the titans. But how the titans have...