Recent content by Luke

  1. Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Chapter 502: Mavis & Zera.
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 480 Chapter Discussion / 481 Predictions

    There has got to be a magic-cancelling Spriggan in the North, like Obra. It is the only reason all of those powerhouses like Sting, Rogue or Minerva were defeated. The pattern is always the same: first a Spriggan shows up and fights someone who can exploit their weakness (Laxus and Wahl...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    I really want to see how Fairy Heart really works. Is it a spell? Is it given to someone in specific? For me, it seems it is some sort of big power up. I also remember this part of FT 474 when Mavis thought to herself: "To defeat Zeref what I'm able to do is..." - WHAT IS SHE ABLE TO DOO?! I...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 466 Discussion/ 467 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 466 Discussion- No chapter for 2 weeks Theory: Brandish is a Celestial Spirit Mage and she is using Stardress. Later, defeated, Lucy takes her key(s) the same way she did with Sorano. Am I too high?
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 466 Discussion/ 467 Predictions

    I don't think so. I think the "Mother's Key" title refers to Capricorn. I think we will see him and he will help tell the story behind Layla and Brandish.
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 466 Discussion/ 467 Predictions

    I feel that Yukino will die so Lucy can have her keys :(
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 464 Discussion/ 465 Predictions

    Why would it be wrong? I think Layla and Anna were Zeref's students since Zeref was a in a Magic Academy in Mildia. I don't think Zeref as responsible by all his creations just by himself, I think there were people working alonside him. Eclipse Gate was one of Zeref's inventions, and...
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 464 Discussion/ 465 Predictions

    My theory is that Anna was a CS mage, like Layla. Layla and Anna were responsible of using Eclipse, like Lucy and Yukino.
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 463 Discussion/ 464 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 463 Spoilers I don't know. He still has some things to do when the war is over: http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/453/6
  10. Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

    I think Layla was responsible of sealing the dragons into their children. Maybe she even got something to do with END and she is the one who sealed the demon.
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 455 Discussion/ 456 Predictions

    I think Mira will take on Obra using Curses instead of magic.
Top