Recent content by Luna

  1. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner *gives this thread some love* Hello mommies!
  2. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner Whoa, missed alot here ^^'' Read it all though, and welcome Daddy :XD Hm, such a considerate uncle ;) It's so cool! To tell you the truth, from what I know, 1,5 year old kids do forget people (and everything else) after some time, and that's completely normal. It's...
  3. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner Glad you liked it :grin I guess some of us, if not most, have been manga/anime lovers long before we've become mothers/fathers, and that is love that never dies. I can't imagine ever stop liking manga :oh Sure,we are busy sometimes, but so are all other people...
  4. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner I wasn't a bleach fan before giving birth, was bleach even there back then? ;) So it's more like the manga just making me freaking more hyped up about it, by kubo naming one of the cutest characters Nell XD I wasn't tempted to name my kid after some cartoon character...
  5. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner @eni, translate yourself :P Speaking of names, most of the people with, let's say unusual names, seems to be unhappy about that... well, some of them have the right, it can be pretty embarassing. But I always thought it's better to have a unique name than a very...
  6. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner Indeed, there are problems sometimes. I'm not surprised when someone looks weird at me, though my friends are just used to me. I got many of them interested in anime, even if just a little. I'm a huge fan of open mind and I just don't like when people judge/speak...
  7. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner Oh, I believe we're interested in many genres ;) Most of them probably not appriopriate to talk about over the general boards XD
  8. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner Manga kids are taught to prepare food for themselves from a very early age ;) And yeh, they're not around all the time, and... I tend to read even when she's at home. Though it's almost impossible to make mine stay away from the computer while I'm watching bleach...
  9. Luna

    Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner Eni, you sneaky mommy! XD Yes, that's a wonderful idea! I'm kinda tired of how people are omg so surprised when they find out I have a kid. And read manga O: My daughter is almost 7 years old and she loves Rukia :XD
Top