Recent content by Macaco

  1. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

    Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! I'm Finally here. I've been work too much, because one of the guys of this mafia, quit the job and now I have to do his work ¬¬ =P Well I will vote xi0 just because I learned on the only one mafia that I played that he is always mafia hahahaha JUST KIDDING. I...
  2. Macaco

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Hi The Monkey is back can I joy the game? PLEEEAAAASSEEE
  3. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! Anyway thanks DD and you all guys. It's good to play this game again.
  4. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! I totally agree with that.
  5. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! He said he is sick this morning, but he must say something or he will die anyway (hostkill). I don't understand that, Mazino and Arctigor argue a lot with each other, now both of them vote to kill niichan? Ok so, I will wait a little bit before vote...
  6. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! There is more chances to you be mafia then me, I have a role, you have nothing.
  7. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! Depends. I'm not sure who can probably be a mafia, can be you. All that I know is, there are 3 guys saying that they are regular townies. You who nobody know nothing and one who says that he has a gun but can't use.
  8. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! Evil, he looked suspicious too me. But could be Mazino too
  9. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! I said that I'm a townie not a regular townie. I'm Sickly Townie. I did nothing this night because I miss it. Couldn't log in last night and this morning DD opened the day.
  10. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! That's proves nothing. My pm says that I'm a townie too.
  11. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! Mazino what make me mafia and you townie?
  12. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! But Evil is dead, so now niichan is your main suspect?
  13. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! How long will be this day?
  14. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! Of course something went wrong, the mafia boss killed the bomb. What I said was that Sakura did that to make us confuse, but she didn't know that Evil was the bomb. Think a little bit, Evil was begging sakura to kill niichan, but sakura knows that Faust...
  15. Macaco

    Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

    Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! I'm not saying that happened, it's just an possibility. If they make us kill one townie today, there won't be a third day.
Top