Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Kueel!
And man, why use fanart when you have Obata's art?
You thinking I should use his art book?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

I would suggest you just to get the pics from like Death Note wiki, or something, the anime screens and crop them to 150x150. Would be best IMO.


NO!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
These avatar seems a bit...
Dave you need help have Herms do all the avatar creating.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
WTF is Charlie talking about avatar quality for? :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WTF is Charlie talking about avatar quality for? :nah
Over-usin da shtick - :bnah

My ava's have alawys been upto par in quality though.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
WTF is Charlie talking about avatar quality for? :nah
Stop using :nah ... you and goldb are overusing that smiley lately :nah
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, but Herm isn't? :nah

:bnah
What the... I used even before you douches could lay a hand on it and feed the overuse. And now stahp.

[xi0]I just found it funny he pointed us out and not you :nah[/xi0]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Macaco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
0
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hi
The Monkey is back
can I joy the game? PLEEEAAAASSEEE
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
is that a tekken character I see in your avi :hurr ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
aneki, you're banned for the next one. Just sayin.

But you can participate in the game I'm hosting, which will feature either Street Fighter or Tekken. :blai
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
aneki, you're banned for the next one. Just sayin.

But you can participate in the game I'm hosting, which will feature either Street Fighter or Tekken. :blai
piss off I know that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top