Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can play if you guys don't mind that I can only post when I'm back from work ç.ç a.k.a during the night (or when I wake up)

[c]during the night you're drunk como se dice? :grin Do it on the days[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
DD pm 3c on random days leading upto the game. It will keep him on his toes.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
15 players is the quota right?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not a big fan of L, I must confess I always found his weird emo look as well as the candy thing very bothering.

Anyways, like xi0 mentioned above, after Death Note I'd do some fighting game mafia. I'm torn between Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Tekken.
MK vs SF mafia game please
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How about Rival School Themed Mafia Game?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How about ANY Mafia Game?

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

MAFIA MADAFAKAS :arf
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Xadyu was supposed to make the avatars.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I gotta rip some off the net now.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Btw guys, please make the new avatars decent. I tend to have them for a while. The last one was a bit weird with the colourisation stuff going on. ):
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You L sucks.

And when will it be eventually? If like later than 8th Feb, I can play too.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall


Yagami Light.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

You L sucks.

And when will it be eventually? If like later than 8th Feb, I can play too.


How bout this L?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
How about you find an artist who has done a couple of avatars, so they will look more uniform in a whole later.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall


NO EVIL! They always betray me and take ages to get things done.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's because you lack of control of the game. Why no date yet? No fucking body knows when it starts. Why no massive PM recruition? Where are all the fuckers who wanted to play in the new year?

So do somthing.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's because you lack of control of the game. Why no date yet? No fucking body knows when it starts. Why no massive PM recruition? Where are all the fuckers who wanted to play in the new year?

So do somthing.
die plz.


Okay, it will start probably February 1st-10th and I'll send the pms now.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I'm in for this shit.

Just... PM me, as I'm extremely bad at following this thread outside of Mafia time.
I can play if you guys don't mind that I can only post when I'm back from work ç.ç a.k.a during the night (or when I wake up)

[c]during the night you're drunk como se dice? :grin Do it on the days[/c]
Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.

So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
And
L dying in the story
was like
Ace dying in One Piece
and
Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
The story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.

It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.

I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match :derp )

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

15 most important characters in Death Note

1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening? :o

1: [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
2: [USER]Kazu-Sama[/USER]
3: [USER]Mazino[/USER]
4: [USER]Imperium[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER]
7: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
8: [USER]BBB Banana[/USER]
9: [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
10: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
11: [USER]3c[/USER]
12: [USER]Farfalla[/USER]

That's who we got so far.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm in if it starts 9th or 10th.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top