noblesse theme?
I will
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.
So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
I'm in.
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
Andwas likeL dying in the storyandAce dying in One PieceThe story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.
It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.
I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match)
---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------
15 most important characters in Death Note
1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening?![]()
That would be amusing, Imp. xDWhat about an Arsenal theme? Everyone is past players!![]()
Marvel vs. Capcom?I'm not a big fan of L, I must confess I always found his weird emo look as well as the candy thing very bothering.
Anyways, like xi0 mentioned above, after Death Note I'd do some fighting game mafia. I'm torn between Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Tekken.
Super Smash Brothers or Soul Calibur all the way. I never liked Street Fighter or Tekken. Just because's something more classic doesn't mean that it's automatically more worthwhile.I think Street Fighter is the most iconic and best suited
*knows he'll probably be Zangief*
WRONGUSuper Smash Brothers or Soul Calibur all the way. I never liked Street Fighter or Tekken. Just because's something more classic doesn't mean that it's automatically more worthwhile.
You're out of touch with the 90's.Super Smash Brothers or Soul Calibur all the way. I never liked Street Fighter or Tekken. Just because's something more classic doesn't mean that it's automatically more worthwhile.
I was only nine when the 90s ended, but I never much liked what I saw of the 90s anyway. You're a full eight plus years older than I am, so you actually experienced the 90s when you were more than a small child.You're out of touch with the 90's.
- Follow the cool trend and you'll blend in ~~
[/c]

Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
I will
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.
So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
I'm in.
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
Andwas likeL dying in the storyandAce dying in One PieceThe story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.
It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.
I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match)
---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------
15 most important characters in Death Note
1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening?![]()