Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Death note theme is already decided, what is this madness?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.

So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
And
L dying in the story
was like
Ace dying in One Piece
and
Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
The story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.

It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.

I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match :derp )

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

15 most important characters in Death Note

1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening? :o

1: lawlett
2: kazu-sama
3: mazino
4: imperium
5: xi0
6: frosty
7: faust
8: banana
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think Evil brought it up as the theme the next time he hosts, DD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How about Star Wars or Lord of the Rings Theme?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I'm not a big fan of L, I must confess I always found his weird emo look as well as the candy thing very bothering.

Anyways, like xi0 mentioned above, after Death Note I'd do some fighting game mafia. I'm torn between Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Tekken.
Marvel vs. Capcom?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think Street Fighter is the most iconic and best suited

*knows he'll probably be Zangief*
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think Street Fighter is the most iconic and best suited

*knows he'll probably be Zangief*
Super Smash Brothers or Soul Calibur all the way. I never liked Street Fighter or Tekken. Just because's something more classic doesn't mean that it's automatically more worthwhile.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Super Smash Brothers or Soul Calibur all the way. I never liked Street Fighter or Tekken. Just because's something more classic doesn't mean that it's automatically more worthwhile.
WRONGU

I would put Super Smash and SF together as far as classic-ness goes.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Super Smash Brothers or Soul Calibur all the way. I never liked Street Fighter or Tekken. Just because's something more classic doesn't mean that it's automatically more worthwhile.
You're out of touch with the 90's.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You're out of touch with the 90's.
I was only nine when the 90s ended, but I never much liked what I saw of the 90s anyway. You're a full eight plus years older than I am, so you actually experienced the 90s when you were more than a small child.

[c]:XD - Follow the cool trend and you'll blend in ~~ :lmao[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I want to play too =D
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.

So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
And
L dying in the story
was like
Ace dying in One Piece
and
Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
The story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.

It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.

I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match :derp )

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

15 most important characters in Death Note

1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening? :o

1: lawlett
2: kazu-sama
3: mazino
4: imperium
5: xi0
6: frosty
7: faust
8: banana
9: niichan
10: mido
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm in for this shit.

Just... PM me, as I'm extremely bad at following this thread outside of Mafia time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top