Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
WTF. Ace had not relevance in One Piece at all. He was just a secondary character, who happened to have a cool ability, being super popular because of that and the cool bishie design, and who happened to be the half-brother of the main. While in Death Note the whole story was basically about the game of Kira and L.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening? :o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
can I still play or are the roles given already?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It was a joke. Digital, the shy boy he is, should better PM some of those people shouting loud in Game 20, they be totally playing beginning of next year etc, or this recuitment phase lasts forever.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Indeed, Evil. So many people said, "Let's not do it now because I won't be available now. However, I'll be available the first week in January, so wait until then." However, here we are, and yet barely anyone has appeared.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Dickheads, the lot of them.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Streetfighter theme next time
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Streetfighter theme next time
What about an NFL QBs or coaches theme? I know that a lot of the non-Americans wouldn't be interested, but it could be entertaining.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What about an NFL QBs or coaches theme? I know that a lot of the non-Americans wouldn't be interested, but it could be entertaining.
I don't care about themes to be honest. But for people who do, I doubt anyone would be interested...so no :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't care about themes to be honest. But for people who do, I doubt anyone would be interested...so no :XD
Last I checked, you've been pushing for a GoT theme for a while. :P
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Last I checked, you've been pushing for a GoT theme for a while. :P
I don't think you compare the two...I think the only regular players of the game that care about the NFL are you and myself :p
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
WTF. Ace had not relevance in One Piece at all. He was just a secondary character, who happened to have a cool ability, being super popular because of that and the cool bishie design, and who happened to be the half-brother of the main. While in Death Note the whole story was basically about the game of Kira and L.
And then you... a fan of L... tantrums and stopped watching it when
L died?

Come on!

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

What about an NFL QBs or coaches theme? I know that a lot of the non-Americans wouldn't be interested, but it could be entertaining.
The hell?

Mafia Game NFL Themed

Manning is a Mafia and kills his own brother.

Brady was a Doctor and saved Tebow

How ridiculous!

:derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not a big fan of L, I must confess I always found his weird emo look as well as the candy thing very bothering.

Anyways, like xi0 mentioned above, after Death Note I'd do some fighting game mafia. I'm torn between Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Tekken.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What about a Super Smash Brothers theme?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What about an Arsenal theme? Everyone is past players! :nuts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top