Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I know, I know. I was just doing that to screw with Gary.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

For DN, here's a list all using English naming conventions, so first name first.

Light, Soichiro (Light's father), Ryuuzaki/L, Matsuda, Misa, Ryuk, Rem, Near, Mello, Aizawa, Mogi, Kiyomi Takada, Teru Mikami, Demegawa, and Watari.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

If you want a larger list, just click here, but those are probably the 15 most important characters. I left out the head of the Yotsuba Group, Kyosuke Higuchi, because I just did.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I already pmed farfalla the list of characters I wanna use.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I already pmed farfalla the list of characters I wanna use.
Would you care to tell us what said list is so that we can critique your list? :P
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why do you feel like having a saying which characters to choose? In the end you get one random anyways, no?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why do you feel like having a saying which characters to choose? In the end you get one random anyways, no?
I used mostly the main characters so that we can find good avatars, and no one wants to play as a minor character. I am gonna give them out randomly.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Watari
Matsuda
Light
Misa
Rem
Ryuk
Mello
Matt
Near
Jealous
King of Death
Soichiro
Aizawa
Mogi
Ide
Ukita
Shido

here is the list frosty.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You didn't include, L, DD, or are you L? I figured that you'd be the King of Death/the Shinigamis.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't remember most of them.
That's because Matt, Ide, Ukita, and Shido were completely insignificant. Aizawa and Mogi, while they had important roles, didn't really get that much screentime. They have a few important bits later on, such as how one of them tells Near about Light.

_______________

I prefer my list because it contains characters who all had important roles, not some of the side characters in the investigation services, but all are good lists, and DD's is more police-heavy.. It works out. I just wanted to see what DD would choose. Everything's random on who you get, of course.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That's because Matt, Ide, Ukita, and Shido were completely insignificant. Aizawa and Mogi, while they had important roles, didn't really get that much screentime. They have a few important bits later on, such as how one of them tells Near about Light.
And I also dropped it when
L died.
I completely negated the further story with Mello or whatever their names were. For me the anime was complete after 28 episodes, because it was perfect until then. :hee
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You wanted to do the avatars and then said no...that's just rude, and whats with the pic?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I didn't say no u.u You replaced me! And I said I'd do it anyway, 'cause I'm a lovely lady.
I just wanted a "SOON" pic to reply to GB o.o
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Xadyu said he wanted to do it...I was supposed to say no? You are just afraid he might be better than you.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
And I also dropped it when
L died.
I completely negated the further story with Mello or whatever their names were. For me the anime was complete after 28 episodes, because it was perfect until then. :hee
A lot of people, included myself, feel somewhat like that. There's a whole arc in Bakuman about how Ohba wasn't happy that he was forced to stretch DN out past its natural length.

Near and Mello were awful. They weren't even half the opponent that L was and it was an affront to everyone, including Light and L, that Light lost to someone that wasn't L.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
And I also dropped it when
L died.
I completely negated the further story with Mello or whatever their names were. For me the anime was complete after 28 episodes, because it was perfect until then. :hee
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
And
L dying in the story
was like
Ace dying in One Piece
and
Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
The story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.

It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.

I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match :derp )

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

15 most important characters in Death Note

1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top