- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I know, I know. I was just doing that to screw with Gary.
---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------
For DN, here's a list all using English naming conventions, so first name first.
Light, Soichiro (Light's father), Ryuuzaki/L, Matsuda, Misa, Ryuk, Rem, Near, Mello, Aizawa, Mogi, Kiyomi Takada, Teru Mikami, Demegawa, and Watari.
---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------
If you want a larger list, just click here, but those are probably the 15 most important characters. I left out the head of the Yotsuba Group, Kyosuke Higuchi, because I just did.
---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------
For DN, here's a list all using English naming conventions, so first name first.
Light, Soichiro (Light's father), Ryuuzaki/L, Matsuda, Misa, Ryuk, Rem, Near, Mello, Aizawa, Mogi, Kiyomi Takada, Teru Mikami, Demegawa, and Watari.
---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------
If you want a larger list, just click here, but those are probably the 15 most important characters. I left out the head of the Yotsuba Group, Kyosuke Higuchi, because I just did.

)