Then better out.Haha, not again. They were fun to do though.
Hope I won't get host-killed. Don't have much time.

During Xmas and NYE? I question participationAmusing. So in the end, the game could've just happened in freaking December... :rollseye
No, we were going to do it around like the 7th or 8th of December.During Xmas and NYE? I question participation
Oh, well we had a game since then...No, we were going to do it around like the 7th or 8th of December.
Yeah, some people claimed that they couldn't be here, so then a small group played that game that self-destructed. Then, we come to now and the majority of players who claimed that they would be here around the 5th or so of January didn't show up either.Oh, well we had a game since then...
i didI remember no one posted in win thread during NYE

dont touch me


In I guess.
I'm in for this shit.
Just... PM me, as I'm extremely bad at following this thread outside of Mafia time.
I can play if you guys don't mind that I can only post when I'm back from work ç.ç a.k.a during the night (or when I wake up)
[c]during the night you're drunk como se dice?Do it on the days[/c]
Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
I will
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.
So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
I'm in.
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
Andwas likeL dying in the storyandAce dying in One PieceThe story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.
It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.
I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match)
---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------
15 most important characters in Death Note
1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening?![]()
You don't need to show us the avatars. It takes away some of the surprise!
Kueel!Ah.....sorry.![]()