Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha, not again. They were fun to do though.

Hope I won't get host-killed. Don't have much time.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Amusing. So in the end, the game could've just happened in freaking December... :rollseye
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
During Xmas and NYE? I question participation
No, we were going to do it around like the 7th or 8th of December.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh, well we had a game since then...
Yeah, some people claimed that they couldn't be here, so then a small group played that game that self-destructed. Then, we come to now and the majority of players who claimed that they would be here around the 5th or so of January didn't show up either.

In the end, instead of us playing the DN game at the start of December, it won't be until the beginning or middle of February.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's over now anyway, so who cares.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm in... but dd you better watch Saint Seiya :pwnge
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,660
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
In I guess.
I'm in for this shit.

Just... PM me, as I'm extremely bad at following this thread outside of Mafia time.
I can play if you guys don't mind that I can only post when I'm back from work ç.ç a.k.a during the night (or when I wake up)

[c]during the night you're drunk como se dice? :grin Do it on the days[/c]
Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.

So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
And
L dying in the story
was like
Ace dying in One Piece
and
Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
The story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.

It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.

I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match :derp )

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

15 most important characters in Death Note

1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening? :o

1: [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
2: [USER]Kazu-Sama[/USER]
3: [USER]Mazino[/USER]
4: [USER]Imperium[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER]
7: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
8: [USER]BBB Banana[/USER]
9: [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
10: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
11: [USER]3c[/USER]
12: [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
13: [USER]Googlez_kun[/USER]



Avatars so far.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You don't need to show us the avatars. It takes away some of the surprise!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sign me up Scotty~
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I would suggest you just to get the pics from like Death Note wiki, or something, the anime screens and crop them to 150x150. Would be best IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top