Recent content by mackapig

  1. Wanted: Writer Amateur artist looking for writer/co-writer

    I really like your designs your artwork is exactly what I want PM for more. Well done
  2. Workshop Critique my Manga Please

    I'm gathering your looking at the fantasy genre. To me your plot seems plain (sorry if it seems harsh) maybe if you kinda add a bit of mystery towards Edward or a secondary character. Maybe have a mysterious hooded man attack the blacksmith Edwards working for which is link to Edwards parents...
  3. NiNo's art

    High I really like your art but you do anything more 'gritty' looking?
  4. Wanted: Artist Any artist want to help my project?

    Hey guys, I'm looking for a artist to join my team for a upcoming project. The story is posted on another thread and it's a passionate fueled project that I am looking forward to evolving. I'm looking for talented or new amateur artist who can create amazing characters and environment...
  5. Help Wanted 'Romeo & Juliet 3000' project help

    P.S. any artist interested please email at [email protected]
  6. Help Wanted 'Romeo & Juliet 3000' project help

    Please pm for involvement had to remove due to stolen ideas
Top