Re: Which Yonkou does Law want to take down?
Im guessing Big Mam.Cause if Luffy is already planning to take down Big Mam.And IF Law were to target another Yonkou.Then we would see 2 Yonkous within a very short period.Which would be a kill sport for me...I would rather see the Yonkou one by one...
Re: Whitebeard War Game Change
Well,according to your speculations
1.If WB had no heart issues,he still has aging health problems
2.If Luffy and the ID prisoners nvr arrive then maybe Ace would have been killed much eariler lol im just saying
3.Wouldn't do much damage to the war cause they're...
Thats only IF they know how,if im correct only the Marines and the SHs know how to cross the calm belt.So its either fishman island,some sort of reverse mountain or something
But u cant go up the reverse mountain.It only brings you into the GrandLine.Not bring you Out.Unless theres 2 reverse mountain i think they have to cross the calm belt or something
i think they CoC users can Select people who they wan to intimidate and not just reducing their power.Take Shanks saving Luffy for example..If CoC really has to be reduce in order to refrain from intimidating weaker people,that would mean luffy is stronger then seaking at the age of 7...which i...
I dont think he "commanded" them.I think they were stunned/shocked/stupefied because other then Hancock,they haven seen anyone using the CoC.
And Ace execution.Lets just say.Sengoku himself decides to execute Ace personally instead.And Luffy haki burst-ed him.I dont think it would stop Sengoku...
I know it gives u the awesome power to knock out people or animals just by looking at them.But why the big fuss over it?If ur strong enough to withstand it,its practically useless IMO.Take Shanks boarding WhiteBeard's Ship in ep 316 for example.Hes able to knock out some of the Whitebeard...
I kinda like the idea that OP is "different" for everyone.Personally,i dont thing that OP is a Rio Poneglyph as it would seem like everything we've seen up till now is just the SHs accompanying Robin find out about the Void Century.That would be dumb.
If OP is knowledge about the world/Void...