Recent content by makhan

  1. makhan

    Oda Eiichiro (teen)

    Thanks for the information! Couldn't find anything on that matter :) You mean 2011? Yeah, I'll still be around. But you're right, from what I've seen online it doesn't seem like he was giving signatures :/ Oh well, I'll still try to get in and see him :D
  2. makhan

    Oda Eiichiro (teen)

    Not sure if this is the right place, but I got a question: Does anyone know of any public appearances of Eiichiro Oda? Any Manga/Anime conventions in Japan he is sure to show up at? I'm currently in Japan and I'd really like to get his signature :D
  3. makhan

    Discussion Photoshop - Questions and Discussion

    [CS4] Making selection outside of the picture bounds In Adobe Photoshop CS3, when you used polygonal lasso tool, you could freely make selection outside of the picture bounds. In CS4 it is automatically changed to fit in the picture. Is there a way to force CS4 to act like CS3 in that matter...
  4. makhan

    Feedback Inquiries? Come on in!

    do you have "show your signature" option selected when you're posting? (no, I don't see your signature)
  5. makhan

    Feedback Inquiries? Come on in!

    I have a question about filtering translations/Edited Mangas list (Latest Translations/Latest Edited Mangas on the main site). Is it possible to permanently hide some languages from there? I'm usually reading English or Polish Edited Mangas/translations and downloading Japanese raws, but I'm not...
  6. makhan

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread pozdro Ice Blade Tak sobie kminie, że w sumie na tych studiach sie strasznie obijam, i moglbym sie czegos w wolnym czasie nauczyc :D. No i zastanawiam sie, czyby nie wziasc sie za nauke japonskiego. Tu pytanie do was - czy znacie jakies dobre strony/ksiazki do nauki tego...
  7. makhan

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread nie no, jasne, że na japonistyce jest japoński :p chodziło mi o język jako jeden z przedmiotów na normalnych kierunkach zazwyczaj można wybrać tylko angielski, niemiecki, francuski, włoski, hiszpański, rosyjski, nie ma nic bardziej "egzotycznego", a szkoda
  8. makhan

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread whaaa?! jak zamierzasz dawac czekolade za kazde tlumaczenie to nawet ja moglbym sie skusic zeby zaczac :p (od mojego lenistwa silniejsza jest tylko sklonnosc do slodyczy :D - dzisiaj sie machnalem i kupilem burzujska duza czekolade Lindta - mniam :D - byla w promocji w empiku...
  9. makhan

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread @Acalia: a ta oferta dotyczy tłumaczeń z japońskiego? :D
  10. makhan

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread haha, kiedyś zastanawiałem się czy nie zacząć tłumaczyć, ale stwierdziłem, że mi się nie chce :p raz nawet zacząłem jakiś czapter Tsubasa RC, ale zrezygnowałem po dwóch stronach :D (btw, kobiety z CLAMPa są pokręcone, ich mangi są dziwne zarówno pod względem fabuły, dialogów...
  11. makhan

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread Jak to mozliwe, ze nie macie na senpuu podforum One Piece, to najlepsza manga z Shonen Jumpa XD Naruto i Bleach sie nawet nie umywaja :p W ogole dziwi mnie troche wybor mang jakie sa wydawane w Polsce, jest tyle genialnych tytulow ktorych nikt nie rusza...
  12. makhan

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    hoho, can I get Manga Editor color too? ^___^ I made 10 releases on my own when I started Editing (August 2007), 2 for J-E and since September 2007 I'm Editing with Franky House (proof) Sorry for the lateness >.< Done
  13. makhan

    Seinen xxxHOLiC

    you should add, that xxxHolic should be read together with TRC separately, they are just good mangas, but together... they're awesome ^_^ what CLAMP did with these mangas is magic :] (I know I'm repeating myself XD)
  14. makhan

    Shounen Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles by CLAMP

    you should add, that TRC should be read together with xxxHolic separately, they are just good mangas, but together... they're awesome ^_^ what CLAMP did with these mangas is magic :]
  15. makhan

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread a czy to nie jest dokładnie na odwrót? tzn. magazyn oficjalnie wychodzi w poniedziałek, ale do USA jest wysyłany wcześniej, żeby tam też mogli zacząć sprzedaż w "dzień premiery" - no ale zawsze się znajdą ludzie którzy mają gdzieś zasady i zaczynają sprzedaż kilka dni...
Top