Recent content by Malomeat

  1. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Thanks.
  2. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure I must say, any Edited Manga of this series will do. It´s too underrated in the states.
  3. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Your guess is as good as mine. I have been looking for it forever now.
  4. Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 001-002

    Re: Naruto Shippuden 001 Episode Discussion They started with that arc, and then did flashbacks.
  5. Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 001-002

    Re: Naruto Shippuden 001 Episode Discussion Kneading Torrent. Off to search. Also: Expect faster subbing.
  6. Naruto: Shippuden - Countdown Thread [IT'S OUT!]

    Re: Naruto: Shippuden - Countdown Thread [News, Previews and Celebration] and yet... This post surpasses all previous awesome. I´m talking Big Boss levels!
  7. Naruto: Shippuden - Countdown Thread [IT'S OUT!]

    Re: Naruto: Shippuden - Countdown Thread [News, Previews and Celebration] This post is so awesome, it killed Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer, And Neco-Arc.
  8. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure In the history of epic wins, this takes the cake.
  9. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure I don´t get it either. Maybe if it still ran in Shonen Jump people would care.
  10. Manga Coloring of the Week #2 NOW Over!!

    Re: Manga Coloring of the Week #2 NOW Open!! http://picasaweb.google.com/sorasniperwild/Creations/photo#5015019482303221170 I just started reading Bleach this chapter, And I aint that good with the coloring.
  11. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Re-quote. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dio_Brando[br]Posted on: November 22, 2006, 09:36:35 PM_________________________________________________I lost the series 6 & 7 links. Anyone have them?
  12. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure link to Edited Manga please.
  13. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Well, there was this trick with part 3... If you put those scans through a Black & White filter in Picasa2 they get a WHOLE lot more readable. Normally, they look like a baby pissed on em'.
  14. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure People usually start on 3, but I say work your way up from the beginning.
  15. Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

    Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure http://jojo.highervoltage.net/ Hope that helps.
Top