Recent content by mangaman93

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I really don’t understand whats going on with CSM anymore. I hope to read again someday in full when the series is done. An anime would be great too! But i wonder if we are getting that.
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    People taking about higuma reminded me of this. What did you guys think of last saiyuki when it came out? I thought it had good potential and could have done much better in a different time (Maybe like now)
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I am late to the party. But, I really liked phantom seer. Especially the page turns! the paneling and art was really good. Imo, definitely one of the best first chapters recently. i hope the story is good, but i have nothing to judge based on the first chapter alone.
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Lol, the last place yonagi is present right now is shinuki no reborn’s banner.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Damn! This is really depressing all over again! It really was an amazing combo! Art in places like this and writing in places like galactic railroad arc. It was just last week, we all ranked act-age. I really wish she bounces back soon, her eyes were really one of the most expressive in almost...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Thanks a lot for sharing this! I really liked the one-shot. I wish it gets a series! I dont think it will be as boring if they struggle with the relationship. But, I do see a problem if it takes that route, it will distract from being a proper sports manga and juggle too much between romance...
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    MHA and WNL are the ones which i have not read. I watched the anime and I hope to catchup one day. So, I will rank the rest. Top Tier: JJK ~ As a HxH fan. This is something which makes the hiatus bearable. Imo, one of the best in the magazine without being too whacky like CSM. It has matured...
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Being around here actually changed me on the other direction. When mashle first came out I hated it. But worse is, I had a toxic behaviour which went along the times of “how can people like something like this”, and as humans beings we always have this elitist mindset of justifying our taste...
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I am sorry. I didn’t want to question his competence or anything. I didn’t know he was a user here. I trust this forum more than reddit. So, I just wanted it to be verified.
  10. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I read this on reddit from /u/TheEnhancedExe How reliable is this ?
  11. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Ya. Even i feel the same. It is possible
  12. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I interpreted that segment different. i think the author is trying to say, too much personality can be a bad thing (In some sense, it makes sense since it becomes very attuned to the authors likes and dislikes to the point that only the author can appreciate it or only a very niche audience...
  13. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I personally didn’t like it all the way back from Ch1. Now, I do have some sort of an action manga bias and I understand gags are usually a hit or miss. I was just curious of the reason for the appeal, imo it doesnt seem to be as creative and witty as the other gag mangas in the series. But the...
  14. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Sorry if I broke the rules. It was a comment on the newbie lists people were posting.
  15. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I will never understand why people here like MASHLE.
Top